Thursday 5 December 2013

Typography Portrait

Michael Jordan Typography Portrait
Creation: I created my typographic portrait with the Adobe Illustrator CS4. I simply started my portrait by placing a picture of Michael Jordan in the background to have a guide to building his face. From the photo I have chosen, I started creating the neck first to simply have a base to work on. I used letters and numbers that would fit best in my eyes and distorted them to fit in the right areas. Then I started placing the important texts (AIR, 23, JORDAN, JUMPMAN, and NIKE) to have "islands" to work around with. After placing the important texts, I started filling in the empty spots with the best letters and numbers I could find to form and shape the rest of Michael Jordan's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment